Masters Engineering LLC is committed to sustainable business practices with a social and ecological focus for our energy facilities engineering (EPCM) work. We use sustainable design and engineering to minimize environmental impact and we understand the necessity to engineer infrastructure that lasts.
Engineering Services Cost as a Percentage of Total Project Cost
- 11% to 13%
- 9% to 10%
- 7% to 8%
- 5% to 6%
- 3% to 4% Engineering Cost
Type of Project
- Plant Turnarounds and complex projects in operating plants with a focus on minimal downtime
- Brownfield facility debottleneck project or expansion
- Greenfield Compressor Station or Oil Battery (both Non-template)
- Field Satellite or a simple brownfield project or a Template Greenfield multiwell pad or facility
- Single Pipeline or a Field Booster Compressor
- A multi-pipeline program
Master Engineering LLC. employs a relentless focus on successful projects from the customer perspective at all times.